The Work-Family Connection is a not-for-profit educational organization that has been in operation since 1989. Our mission is to provide high-quality services that continually respond to the emerging needs of children, their families, schools and communities. Our programs, operated on school grounds for the convenience of families, include before and after school programs, extended day kindergarten, vacation/holiday and summer camps.
Opportunities are currently available for:
Before & AfterSchool Programs - Mon-Fri, 7am—9am & 2:30—6:30pm
Flexible hours, good pay, and plenty of job satisfaction.
Schools located in Hunterdon, Morris & Union Counties.
- Site Directors $15--$20/hr, 25-35 hours per week. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working with school-age children, and a High School Diploma. College education preferred.
- After School Teachers $9--$14/hr, Must be 18 years old, some college OR experience working with school-age children.
- Jr. Assistants $8.50--$9/hr. Open to High School students that enjoy working with children, and may be pursuing a career in a related field. You must be at least 16 years old.
**All rates are based on education, qualifications and experience.
Download an Application
WFC Employment Application
I-9 Form (all applicants)
W-4 Form (all applicants)
Fax (908)534-5985 or Call (908)534-5935 ext. 18
A job that gives you enjoyment and satisfaction. Here's what you will be doing:
- Fun enrichment and recreational activities with children and youth.
- Supervising enrichment activities.
- Being an adult friend, educator and mentor.
- Preparing and maintain a safe, comfortable, stimulating environment.
- Maintaining positive interaction with families.
- Assist young people in learning social and life skills: cooperation, problem solving, environment awareness, appreciation of diversity, teamwork, and conflict resolution.
- Completing and filing paperwork.
- Attending staff meetings and workshops.
|Great Benefits you receive as a WFC Team Member:
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement
- Optional health benefits package
- Paid training and conferences
- Great experience with kids
- Paid vacation/holiday/personal days
- Matched 401K
- Child care benefits
- Flexible hours
- Wonderful work environment
|Before and AfterSchool Programs
||Our programs are educational and recreational in nature and tailored to the needs of school-aged children.
|Our activities complement the school curriculum by providing enrichment programs, language, and math manipulatives, arts and music.
|Vacation/Holiday and Early Dismissal Programs
||These programs are highlighted by special guests who bring their educational activities to our students, for example music and dance, astronomy, fossil science, balloon artistry, rocket science, and many more.
|Summer Camp Programs
||Weekly Thematic Based Learning Activities Include:
field trips each week (amusement parks, water parks, natural habitats, and sports events), organized sports and non-competitive games, enrichment activities, and guest presenters.
Important Links for Current Employees Only
Paperless Payroll and E-Services
Webclocks Login - Timecard Review
Director Email Login