This policy is effective 01/01/2019 and may be amended from time to time.
What Do We Do with your Personal Information?
Canopy and The Work Family Connection are committed to protecting your personal and financial
The Work-Family Connection (WFC) is a not-for-profit educational organization committed to
providing high-quality services that continually respond to the emerging needs of children, their
families, schools, and communities.
The Work-Family Connection requires personal information from families to provide appropriate and
responsive care, as per our licensing regulations. This information needs to be maintained and
managed by WFC in a private and confidential manner. The center will maintain private and
confidential files for educators, children and their families. These records will be securely stored and
The Work-Family Connection will:
- Ensure that information collected from families, educators and the community is maintained in a private and confidential manner at all times.
- Ensure that such information is not divulged or communicated (directly or indirectly) to another person other than the following:
- To the extent necessary for the education, care or medical treatment of the child
- To the parent(s) of the child to whom the information relates
- To the regulatory authority or an authorized officer
- As authorized, permitted or required to be given by or under any act or law
- With written consent of the person who provided the information
- Ensure that such information is not sold in any way.
- Maintain up-to-date enrollment records, including information from families regarding billing information, updates, contact details of family members, emergency contact information and any medical or legal information required by the center.
- Ensure that center records, personnel records and children’s information is stored accordingly and remains private and confidential at all times.|
Canopy’s Commitment to You
You may contact us using the Contact Us section of our website, or other communications from us
pertaining to the services you use.
Other Information Resources
Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Information: Privacy and Identity
Federal Communications Commission, Consumer Publications Library
Federal Trade Commission — Cookies