A job that gives you enjoyment and satisfaction! Here's what you will be doing:
Positions with WFC may include:
- Fun enrichment and recreational activities with children and youth.
- Supervising enrichment activities.
- Being an adult friend, educator and mentor.
- Preparing and maintain a safe, comfortable, stimulating environment.
- Maintaining positive interaction with families.
- Assist young people in learning social and life skills: cooperation, problem solving, environment awareness, appreciation of diversity, teamwork, and conflict resolution.
- Completing and filing paperwork.
- Attending staff meetings and workshops.
- Before & After School Programs are Mon-Fri, 7am—9am & 2:30—6:30pm.
- Flexible hours, good pay, and plenty of job satisfaction.
- Schools located in Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren, Morris & Union Counties.
- Site Directors: 25-35 Hours per week. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working with school-age children, and a High School Diploma. College education preferred.
- After School Teachers: Must be 18 years old, some college OR experience working with school-age children.
- Jr. Assistants: Open to High School students that enjoy working with children, and may be pursuing a career in a related field.
- Compensation based on education, qualifications and experience.
We typically do most of our hiring in the summer for the upcoming school year. We do hire throughout the school year, as needed. We look forward to acquiring new talent for our programs! Please click on the application tab to view current openings.
Great Benefits you receive as a WFC Team Member:
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement
- Optional health benefits package
- Paid training and conferences
- Great experience with kids
- Paid vacation/holiday/personal days
- Matched 401K
- Child care benefits
- Flexible hours
- Wonderful work environment